Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HECTIC SPIDER CAGE:

There was a spider web just behind and above my bed. I destroyed it and 2 seconds later, a larger web appeared in its place. At this point in time I was thinking that this spider must be on speed and got ride of that one as well. Then out nowhere this big motherfucker of a spider appears. It wasn't hairy, but it had pointy legs. It began to spin a web over my bed, made out of cane wood or something similar, which developed into something like a cage. I freaked out, the spider was right above me, with it's pointy legs. I squirmed to the bottom of my bed, kicked one of the bars of the wooden spider-web cage and crawled out.
Scene skips to another day and I'm sleeping. I wake up to find someone has left this shelf-like thing made of the same spider-cage cane wood at the bottom of my bed, except it's kind of dried out and thorny (like a dried rose stem). I remember feeling offended in my dream, wondering "who the fuck would give me that after my spier ordeal?!"

No comments: