Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh lawdz, KFC and Giant Lab Experiments Gone Wrong! (Thien)

Hooo, time for a dreamcatcher update. Haven't had one of these in a while.

Anyways my dream this time was about a couple of scientists and myself finding a way to genetically grow animals into giants (this was most probably influenced by the awesome movie komodo vs cobra where it happens on an island).

Our lab looked like it was next to Bonnyrigg high school where the KFC is. Anyways they get this great idea that the first thing they should experiment is a leech like the one that was on my leg that bike trip where they grow it to something like to 15m long with a 3m wide diameter.

This leech then starts going crazy where it burrows underground and next thing you know theres like 10 of them all over the place.

I try to stop this by activating some kill switch but my attempts were thwarted by a cockatoo thats resting on my head. Everytime I to move the damn thing would peck and claw at me.

It then ends with me walking to the shops.

No comments: