Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chair Phone and Easyway!

One day during lunch, Kelvin, Jaja and I were walking to the Chatswood shops. My phone had died the previously and my highschool friends gave me a phone for a present.

The problem was that it was a chair phone... A massive phone the size of my head shaped like a bar stool with the earpeice on the base where people sit their bum. Of course it was yet another quirky Nokia design.

So on our journey, Paul decided to call up and ask how the phone was (and crack up in the process, fucken cunt!). Went by a couple of gates and some old lady with a walking frame gave me a funny look.

Me: "Its a phone!"
Her: "It looks so troublesome to use"
Me: "Its a present..." =\

The call ended and I continued to the shops, bumping into a few other people I knew along the way. We finally reached Easyway in Chatswood and got our super awesome milk tea drinks.

As we started to head back, I looked at my watch and saw it was 3:20pm. Damn, I've nearly had a 3.5hr lunch! Shit, better get back!

Quickly gave Jocelyn a hug and started running back to the office.

Perfect timing for the alarm to go off! (Who the hell wants to dream about work?)

No comments: