Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Creepy swamp carnival abduction

There was some funnier random bits to the dream before this part but I can't remember them.

I were with a couple of my friends, including Jocelyn, Graham and Lum. Not quite sure who else. We were walking around some national park and it looked like a scene from Yogi bear or something but swampier.

Then there was a path that had a big "CARNIVAL" banner over our heads, cutting across a swamp.

image

Everyone thought nothing of it and walked along the path. "Sure why not? It'll be fun".

Jocelyn said she had to go toilet, so we wandered off into the first tent while she waddled to find a toilet.

Looking around the tent, all I found was all old stuff. Most of it was kinda dusty and browned from being out in the open too long.

The ground was like the Chinese New Year festival on a rainy day, so a bit mushy but still solid enough to walk on.

I found something cool in the tent and wanted to show Jocelyn. Wondering where she was, I pulled out my trusty Nokia 6300 phone and called her.

It rung twice, then as it picked up I heard a REALLY LOUD shriek!It sounded a painful ghostly or banshee like scream.

Although the voice was female I knew it wasn't her because her voice is a higher pitch than that. The sound rung in my right ear so loud it woke me up!

That sound had me freaked out though, coz I "knew" it was from her number.

No comments: