Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Witch Doctor in the corn fields

There was some stuff happening before hand, but I don't recall that far ahead. The first bit I remember is being at home in the carport and opening the glass slidedoor (which was different, it had a white handle and slid open like a kitchen drawer).

When inside, my parents were having a party with loads of food.

Jocelyn was getting me some food and handed me some. As I ate, there was a bit of touching *blushes* involved until someone came around so we had to stop.

We looked outside and saw it was great weather, so the idea came up to go for a drive somewhere. During this part there was some fuss about keys and wallets, but I don't remember it clearly.

The scene switched and we were in a sedan sized people mover (laid out like a minibus or limousine). There was a white couple with us and I had no idea who they were but they chatted to us.

All of a sudden Jocelyn frantically jumps out of the car, screaming something. Confused, I tried to follow but the white couple held me back saying it's too dangerous to jump out of a moving vehicle.

When the car stopped, I looked to the left to see a field. Over the field was the sky, which was such a dark grey it was almost purple.

And then BOOM! The storm came. A cyclone funnel appeared in the distance from the dark clouds and hit the field.

I freaked out and ran towards the place Jocelyn hopped off to look for her. The white couple stayed in the car.

Running along the road to the spot she was dropped, I could see a clearing the size of a football field, but I could also see the cyclone quickly gaining speed towards us ripping corn out of the fields.

In the distance, I could see Jocelyn standing with her back towards me in the clearing of the field holding a flame torch, looking intently into the field. I spotted her by her black and hot pink Billabong hoodie.

Next to her was someone else, smaller and short. Looked like a kid.

From my glass platform (complete with glass fence) along the road, I yelled at her to get out of there, a cyclone was coming. That seemed to snap her out of it and she bolted, holding the kid's hand.

They ran back into a path in the field towards me. I watched as the corn leaves rustled wherever they ran.

When she emerged, she had corn leaves all over her head and it was like a witch doctor's mask (too much Diablo 3 for me obviously!)


She even ran in slow-motion like the witch doctor haha

Except now she had about 10 kids following her! What the!? They frantically ran past me without saying anything.

When I turned around to follow them, they were already long gone. We were now running in the corn fields within a glass hallway.

The ground was still soil and as I noticed that, something moved in the corner of my eye.

I looked but nothing moved. I continued to run but something else twitched. I stopped to look again. Nothing.

When I turned around to run again, I kept my eye on the floor behind me. That's when I saw it.

A thin couple of little grass/weeds were running after me! Puny, with 2-3 little legs but WTF!?

It knew I realised what was going on and I bolted. It kept chasing me! After a few seconds of running, I thought "why am I running from this?" and stopped.

I stomped on it as it tried to scuttle past, picked it up and tore it in half.

Dropped it on the floor and resumed catching up with Jocelyn.

But the little weed somehow revived! It was still chasing me! I killed it another 3 times and it kept coming back! "What sort of magic have you found out there Jocelyn!?" was what I thought.

From the glass hallway, I saw them running through another path into the fields.

And that's where it ends. First time I've heard my 630am alarm in a good long while =)

No comments: