Monday, July 6, 2009

Escaping the military and skydiving to find james finger banging dogs

I was stuck in some military base trying to discreetly escape, and some random chick in a Nazi hat speaking perfect English was helping me. We found some experimental bodyboard type inflatable crafts and took off.

Once we got outside, we realised it was a giant airship and had to edge our way to the side of the ship before jumping off. She had no idea how to use it and flew away into another direction.

I didn’t know how to use it either, but I knew that somehow it'd save me. (lol damn talk about jumping blind without a chute!). on the way down, I held onto that thing and realised it could sorta control the direction you want to land.

Navigating a little bit to avoid edges of cliffs on the way down, the ground quickly approached and I held on tight, but it suddenly slowed down and it just floated to the ground before touching down, like how space probe 7 does!

Taking a look around, it seems as if I landed in the back of the highschool sports oval. It was raining and the oval was right next to the beach, so I wandered off there.

I saw James there cracking up, with 2 of his dogs on the bin. He had his finger out and they were sniffing it while he took pics and laughed. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was desexing his dogs.

"Look look man, I shove this pill up the dogs arse and then it gets desexed. But fuck, my finger is covered in shit! If I put my finger here they sniff it! They're so dumb!!!". Then he cracks up again.

Good time to be woken up by my alarm!

No comments: