Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elevator filled with Madeline schoolgirls, rat ravaged science labs and evil Super Mario

I had the dream sometime in the morning, but as the day went by I forgot. I can only remember fragments of it now as I'm coming home on the train.

The first part I can actually remember is being on a futuristic-space-building-like-yet-creepy lift that looked much like the ones in first person shooters like Doom.

imageimage

imageOn the way up/down, the lift suddenly shook a few times and stopped. The lights flickered and came back on as it resumed to stop at the next level.

Suddenly, there were a bunch of little schoolgirls dressed like Madeline in the lift and they were telling me what levers and buttons to press to get out of the lift.

 

 

 

For some reason I was trying to get them out of the building safely. I peered out of the lift and it looked like an abandoned science lab, absolutely trashed.

image
The creepy science lab.

Something was just here and I felt like it was still looking around in the lab. I don't know why but I went into the lab, hushing the girls to be quiet, but with that many kids it was impossible to be quiet.

I looked around the corner to the left and saw HEAPS of gigantic rats the size of fat wombats chewing stuff on the floor. I saw the door across the hallway and made a run for it (from A to B), gesturing for the girls to follow.

image
Stupid rats on patrol!
Scarily enough, this hallway looks nearly identical to what I saw in the dream.

One of the last girls tripped, screamed and fell with a thud. All the rats turned to her and started coming. Luckily she just made it into the room and we slammed the door shut.

It was another trashed science lab, but this time longer. I spotted another door that led back to the rat infested hallway. The kids had disappeared, only to be replaced by Jocelyn.

image
The 2nd room. We entered through B, and door C was the other way in from the rat hall.

I went to close the other door when Jocelyn looked out the window of the door we just closed. She called me over and told me to look outside.

imageI was scared but also curious. It turned out that all the evil rats have merged into one evil little creature, with the body of a pixelated Mario (although still short like the rats were). He had glowing red eyes and sniffed around trying to find us.

I said "Luckily he's dumb, he doesn't seem to look up and know where we are". As luck would have it, thats when he noticed us looking through the glass pane of the door and charged towards the closed door!

 

BAM! He smashed into the door pretty hard and backed up to ram it again. That's when the alarm woke up for work.

No comments: