Monday, June 30, 2008

Big Balls of Fire

There was some crazy ass fire. We were told that we had a maximum of 3hrs to get the hell out of our homes coz the blaze was so crazy that it's spreading too fast and the firefighters can't stop it immediately. We grabbed whatever we could out of the house. I grabbed my wallet and a drawer of my shoes. I was having a dilemma deciding which to take as we were all rushing. I went upstairs, for some reason Alan's house was upstairs.. it was kinda combined in the dream, and i grabbed his Hurricanes and his jacket, thinking those were his favourite and quickly rushed back downstairs to put it outside along with the other stuff in the ute (don't know where we got the ute from). when I came back into the house, i turned on the tv. They were giving updates about the fire..which was due to hit the house any minute now. I went to look out the window (the wall where my tv is had a window), and I could see huge balls of fire erupting in a path heading our way. it was kind of like a volcano. I started to panic and could feel the heat. We all try to get the last of our things before it hit, but luckily, the firefighters were following the flames the whole time, trying to distinguish it. So by the time it reached our house, the flames were put out and they come to tell us the good news. Next door neighbour's house was all crisp and black.

The dream then switches to the beach again. we were just walking along a boardwalk and see dead colourful fishies along the path.

Alarm then wakes me up.. time to get ready for a busy day!
Then I find out that Mummy had a similar dream as well. hmm..

No comments: