Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Fishy Dream

It started off in Paul's red rocket. Not sure what we were doing, but we were near a beach somewhere. Only hopped into the car with him coz he wanted to park his car properly. As he reversed, he missed the wharf and everything was just in slow motion.. Paul cursed and yes, we fell off the edge and into the water. our thoughts were of how bad the damage would be from the impact. But as we reached the bottom, there was only a crack on the windscreen.

The dream then switches to the shores of some quiet beach. I was swimming and spotted a huge ass gold fish. the monster trucks of goldfish, about the size of a car, but it would only appear for me and no one else was able to catch a glimpse of it.

Later i find myself at some circus thing. Thought I wouldn't be able to see anything c0z curtains were blocking my view, til the show started and I had the best view of the whole show. Some guy was doing a trapeze act while turning himself into a goldfish and turning back at the same time.
The show ended and I was looking for a toilet.

.. and that was my cue to wake up and pee.

No comments: