Monday, July 12, 2010

Left 4 Dead

hooo i had a few multiple dreams within a dreams yesterday and they were all left 4 dead related!

the first one had me as one of the survivors having to climb up kiosks and rooftops to retrieve what i assume to be oil cubes like the ones on the transformers show! I had to dodge zombies and there were these powerups that slowed down time.

The next dream was i was controlling one of the survivors and we had to get into a safe room, in this one we were in a high rise building still under construction and you could to do the flying fox on large tension cables to get to the safe room. in the dream everyone died except for me of course due to my awesome skills but when i arrived in the safe room, i was greeted with a whole array of hunters, witches, spitters and some new weird ones including a little girl. I couldnt take care of them all so i died.

Here teh dream shifted to david driving me to work through the backstreets where im telling him all about this new stage and the safe room then i woke up within the dream to be sitting at my computer chatting to you guys about this. Then i woke up =\

left 4 dead is taking over me consciously and sub consciously!!

No comments: