Saturday, July 24, 2010

Flood washed away half of a parking lot, along with car!

I was walking up a few the stairs of a parking lot when the whole building shook. Took a look out the door and saw half of the building get ripped away.

As I watched it get torn apart, I saw water gushing by through the open areas. A gigantic flood was flowing across the building and taking the building with it!

"Oh shit! I need to get to my car!". It was parked on level 24, so I had a few more levels to run up. I got to level 24  and it was still there, barely. The cars next to it were floating away, carried away by the water on the same concrete slabs they were parked on.

As I made my way to the car, the ceiling collapsed and blocked my way. I figured it was too troublesome to get the car anyway, and looked for a safer place to wait.

Can't remember any other part of the dream.

No comments: